Compact and flexible, Torrent-R is a versatile manufacturing solution.
The Torrent-R Vertical Machining Center is a powerful and dynamic addition to any manufacturing floor. This CNC milling machine offers a high powered spindle and servos to increase material removal rates. Element Machine Tools' Mach4 based Carbon CNC control and substantial memory make large, complex programs easy to load and execute. For smaller jobs, wizards make on machine programming fast and easy. Quickly create pockets, hole patterns, text engraving and more.
- 5 hp spindle and high powered servos increase cutting feeds to decrease your cycle times.
- BT-30 spindle provides greater rigidity than R-8 systems allowing for higher material removal rates.
- Bellville washer stack and air over hydraulic tool release, never worry about a tool holder being pulled out of the spindle.
- Heavy, full cast iron frame and counterweighted Z axis. More mass to absorb vibrations from the cutting process means better surface finish, longer tool life and higher possible feedrates.
- Linear guide way on all axes are smoother, more accurate and lower maintenance than dovetail ways found on competitors machines.
- Fully enclosed to keep chips and coolant contained.
- Auto lubrication.
- 10 station automatic tool changer for unattended machining.
- 64 GB of program storage, 4 GB RAM, easily expandable. Load and run even the largest G code files.
- Wi-Fi standard, connect to internal networks to access programs stored on a server. Automatically email customizable machining statistics. Support technicians can log in to help with training and solving/diagnosing problems.
- Industry standard G code programming, Fanuc compatible. Use your existing programs for Fanuc or Mach3 powered machines.
- Fanuc macro B programming, build parametric programs for families of parts or use industrial accessories such as probes and tool setters.
- Advanced trajectory planning for fast execution of complex tool paths.
- Cutting edge dual mode cutter compensation. Adapt to complex parts by changing modes on the fly, no need to exit a cut or change parameters to switch.
- Synchronized tapping to accurately and rapidly tap holes.
- Easily turn small parts using the spindle and table mounted turning tools, multiple control modes support constant surface speed, threading and other lathe functions.
- Mill wizards make on machine programming easy.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||57.1 x 53.2 x 78.8 in||1450 x 1350 x 2000 mm|
|Table Size||31.5 x 9.8 in||800 x 250 mm|
|T-Slot Size||.63 in||16 mm|
|Weight||2976 lb||1350 kg|
|Working Travel X||15.75 in||400 mm|
|Y||9.5 in||240 mm|
|Z||15.75 in||400 mm|
|Spindle Speed||10,000 RPM||10,000 RPM|
|Spindle Power||5 hp||3.7kW|
|Input Voltage||220v 3ph/1ph (derate spindle 30%)||220v 3ph/1ph (derate spindle 30%)|
|Servo Power||1.75 hp||1.3 kW|
|Servo Torque||1175.4/3299.6 oz-in||8.3/23.3 Nm|
|Max Feedrate||1000 ipm||25.4 m/min|