Perfect Solution for Engraving and Small Parts Machining
Cyclone is a small, high speed, machining center designed for engraving and small parts machining. Although small in size, Cyclone is built on a heavy cast iron frame and all axes slide smoothly on linear rails. 24,000 RPM ISO20 spindle and high powered servos provide excellent machining capability. For engraving Cyclone is equipped with a special version of Element Machine Tools' Carbon CNC control that contains software for sequential serial numbering, importing of custom text and logos with re-sizing and positioning controls. Combined with the standard WiFi connection Carbon can read and/or write serial numbers and other part information from/to a database on the network. Contact us today for more information!
- 24,000 RPM spindle and high powered servos increase cutting feeds to decrease cycle times.
- ISO-20 spindle allows for quick tool changes and is rigid enough for light milling and drilling.
- Engraving package makes engraving serial numbers and logos fast and easy.
- Cast iron frame and heavy duty enclosure.
- Linear guide ways on all axes for increased accuracy and higher speeds.
- 3 phase or single phase power input.
- Auto lubrication.
- 64 GB of program storage, 4 GB RAM standard, easily expandable. Load and run even the largest G code files.
- Wi-Fi standard, connect to internal networks to access programs stored on a server. Automatically email customizable machining statistics. Support technicians can log in to help with training and solving/diagnosing problems.
- Industry standard G code programming, Fanuc compatible. Use your existing programs for Fanuc or Mach3 powered machines.
- Fanuc macro B programming, build parametric programs for families of parts or use industrial accessories such as probes and tool setters.
- Advanced trajectory planning for fast execution of complex tool paths.
- Cutting edge dual mode cutter compensation. Adapt to complex parts by changing modes on the fly, no need to exit a cut or change parameters to switch.
- Mill wizards make on machine programming easy.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||49.2 x 57.1 x 76.8 in||1250 x 1450 x 1950 mm|
|Table Size||21.6 x 6.3 in||550 x 160 mm|
|T-Slot Size||.472 in||12 mm|
|Weight||1212 lb||550 kg|
|Working Travel X||11.0 in||280 mm|
|Y||6.3 in||160 mm|
|Z||10.6 in||270 mm|
|Spindle Speed||24,000 RPM||24,000 RPM|
|Spindle Power||1 hp||.75kW|
|Spindle Taper||IOS 20||ISO 20|
|Input Voltage||220v 1ph||220v 1ph|
|Servo Power||1 hp||.75 kW|
|Servo Torque||340/1020 oz-in||2.4/7.2 Nm|
|Max Feedrate||400+ ipm (TBD)||10.2+ m/min (TBD)|